• We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other
organisations or individuals.
• We keep all information you provide to us, no matter how or why you provide it, completely confidential.
• Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
• No personal information will be provided to any third party, except of course in the unusual event should we be required to do so by law.
• By using our services, you implicitly agree to be bound by our
• You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us.
• We are committed to complying with EU and U.K. data protection laws to the extent that they apply to our use of personal information.
• You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability)please contact us via email.